Effective Date: Thursday, October 13, 2022
Collection of Information
We only collect information you voluntarily and directly provide to us. For example, we collect information when you complete a contact form submission; sign up for mailing lists, promotional communications, updates or other types of communications; access and use our services; engage with us via social media platforms; engage with us via live chat; and when you email, call or otherwise communicate with us. We will never sell or rent this information to anyone.
The types of information we may collect include your first name, last name, address, phone number, email address, ZIP code, photos, videos, demographic information, social media usernames, information about your interests and preferences, and any other information you choose to provide.
In some cases, we may also collect information you provide about others. We will use this information to fulfill your requests and will not send communications to your contacts unrelated to your requests, unless they separately consent to receive communications from us.
Information Collected by Cookies and other Tracking Technologies
Use of Information
We use the information we collect about you for a variety of purposes, for example, to:
- facilitate and improve your experience using the Services;
- communicate with you about Vayman & Teitelbaum, P.C. products, services, offers, contests, promotions, surveys, news, upcoming events, and other information we think will be of interest to you (for information about how to manage your communication preferences, please see “You Choices” below);
- respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
- To improve our website in order to better serve you;
- monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities;
- personalize the Services and provide advertisements, content, or features that are targeted toward your interests;
- provide and deliver products and services, and send you related information, including confirmations, receipts, or invoices;
- link or combine with other information we receive from third parties to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
- carry out any other purpose conveyed to you at the time the information was collected.
We are based in the United States and the information we collect is governed by U.S. law. By accessing or using our Services or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing and transfer of information in and to the U.S. and other countries.
Sharing of Information
We are the sole owners of the information collected when using the Services. We only collect information that you voluntarily and directly provide. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We may share personal information about you outside of Vayman & Teitelbaum, P.C., including as follows:
- in response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or legal process, or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule or regulation;
- between and among Vayman & Teitelbaum, P.C. and any current and future parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and other companies under common control and ownership;
- with third parties who complete transactions or perform services on our behalf; and
- with your consent.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Vayman & Teitelbaum, P.C. takes reasonable measures, including administrative, technical, and physical safeguards, to protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
Your Information. You may update or correct any personal information you provided by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Promotional Communications. You may opt-out of receiving promotional communications from Vayman & Teitelbaum, P.C. by following the instructions located at the bottom of those communications to change your communication preferences.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies. Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default, but you can usually change your browser settings to remove or reject cookies. Google provides the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on for users who want the ability to prevent their data from being used by Google Analytics.
Location Information. The settings of your Internet browser or mobile device may allow you to stop sharing your precise location with Vayman & Teitelbaum, P.C. or others.
Your California Privacy Rights
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
- Users can visit our website anonymously;
You can change your personal information:
- By contacting us on our website
- By emailing us at email@example.com
Social Sharing Features
The Services may offer social sharing features or other integrated tools, which let you share actions you take on the Services with other media, and vice versa. The use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the third party that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the third parties that provide these features.
Third-Party Analytics Services
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses;
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way;
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters;
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used;
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly; and
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can:
- Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email.
If there are any questions regarding the Policy, you may contact us using the information below:
Vayman & Teitelbaum, P.C.
3625 Brookside Parkway, Suite 130
Alpharetta, GA 30022