At Vayman & Teitelbaum P.C. we are committed to fostering the growth of the legal community by supporting and nurturing the next generation of leaders in the field of law. We have created The Vayman & Teitelbaum Educational Fund to inspire and empower the future of aspiring legal professionals. We look forward to learning more about why you have chosen to pursue a career in the legal field and the journey that led you to make this decision. To apply simply follow the directions below.
What has motivated you to apply to law school and pursue a career in the legal field?
Please answer the question in a minimum of 400 words and a maximum of 600 words.
Submit your scholarship application as a .docx format to email@example.com by May 31, 2024, for your chance to earn a scholarship from Vayman & Teitelbaum P.C. The winner of this scholarship will receive a check for $1,500 to put towards their pursuit of furthering their education within the legal field.
2024 Scholarship Requirements
Vayman & Teitelbaum P.C., is a family law firm specializing in divorce, child custody, and child support in Georgia. Our aim is to support students in the pursuit of their legal education by offering this scholarship. If you have made the courageous decision to pursue a career in law, we invite you to apply for our scholarship. Before proceeding with your application, please carefully review the eligibility criteria outlined below.
What to Submit:
- Applicants are required to submit an essay in Microsoft Word (.docx) format, addressing the scholarship topic provided above.
- Proof of enrollment in an American university must be attached along with the application.
- Please ensure that your Name, Address, and Phone Number are included in the application.
Who Can Apply:
- This scholarship is open to undergraduate students currently attending an American university.
- Applicants should be in their final years (3rd or 4th year) of study at the time of application.
- Any undergraduate student with the intention of applying to law school is eligible to apply.
- Must not have been a current or past Vayman & Teitelbaum, P.C employee.
- All applications must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The subject line of the email should read “The Vayman & Teitelbaum Educational Fund.”
- The application deadline is May 31, 2024.
We encourage all eligible students to take advantage of this opportunity and wish you the best of luck with your legal education and future career in law. We look forward to reviewing all scholarship submissions. If you have any questions regarding the scholarship, please reach out to email@example.com.